Vahid,

The only reason HOT deployment could last forever is that Heat stack never
enters Ready of Failed state. Please check what is the Heat stack status. I
guess it is not Murano issue
(except for the fact that we don't provide timeout for HOT deployment :) )

Sincerely yours,
Stan Lagun
Principal Software Engineer @ Mirantis

<sla...@mirantis.com>