Hi,

I am trying to understand the vArmour fwaas driver. Testing it on Devstack Liberty environment. Configured it and running its L3 agent replacement also. But i couldn't find when the code execution comes to the line https://github.com/openstack/neutron-fwaas/blob/stable/liberty/neutron_fwaas/services/firewall/agents/varmour/varmour_router.py#L296

I tried adding a new router, removing a router but couldn't managed to debug to that line. What am i missing?

Regards.