Reminder about bug day! Just starting if you’re over in Australia ;)

Rob

On 4 Jan 2016, at 10:54, Rob Cresswell (rcresswe)
<rcres...@cisco.com<mailto:rcres...@cisco.com>> wrote:

Hi folks,

I think we should have another bug day to continue the good work started last
time. I’d suggest Tuesday the 12th of January, as most people should be back at
work by then. We can use the same etherpad too:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/horizon-bug-day

For those not around for the previous one, the bug day is used to review our
bug reports on Launchpad, and discuss them in IRC. This may be asking for help
recreating an issue, whether a bug has been fixed etc. The goal is to have an
organised, prioritised list of valid bug reports. Open new bugs if you stumble
across them, but bug discovery is not the focus here.

Regards,
Rob