Hi All, I'm pleased to announce a new application called 'Shovel 'that is now
available in a public repository on GitHub (https://github.com/keedya/Shovel).
Shovel is a server with a set of APIs that wraps around RackHD/Ironic's
existing APIs allowing users to find Baremetal Compute nodes that are
dynamically discovered by RackHD and register them with Ironic. Shovel also
uses the SEL pollers service in RackHD to monitor compute nodes and logs errors
from SEL into the Ironic Database.  Shovel includes a graphical interface using
Swagger UI.
Also provided is a Shovel Horizon plugin to interface with the Shovel service
that is available in a public repository on GitHub
(https://github.com/keedya/shovel-horizon-plugin). The Plugin adds a new Panel
to the admin Dashboard called rackhd that displays a table of all the Baremetal
systems discovered by RackHD. It also allows the user to see the node catalog
in a nice table view, register/unregister node in Ironic, display node SEL and
enable/register a failover node.
I invite you to take a look at Shovel and Shovel horizon plugin that is
available to the public on GitHub.
Thanks
Andre