Sean M. Collins <s...@coreitpro.com> wrote:

Nice find. I actually pushed a patch recently that we should be advertising the MTU by default. I think this really shows that it should be enabled by default.

https://review.openstack.org/263486l

UPD on multinode neutron grenade: it indeed seems like MTU issue (multiple rechecks show we pass past the ssh exchange check). We are currently working on a bunch of fixes that should get us in better shape for the job:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:multinode-neutron-mtu

It also seems like the same fixes may help, if not fix, other multinode jobs we have non-voting and failing in neutron gate now. [Need more rechecks to be sure.]

Changes already span neutron, devstack, devstack-gate repos. Hence adding [devstack] to the thread tags.

Reviews are obviously welcome.

Ihar