Hopefully the following helps out here.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/268377/

Gus or others hopefully can review that (and correct me if it's not the a good long description).

-Josh

Thomas Goirand wrote:
Hi,

Lucky I have written, in the cookie-butter repo:

Please feel here a long description which must be at least 3 lines
wrapped on 80 cols, so that distribution package maintainers can use it
in their packages. Note that this is a hard requirement.

Because without it, we could see stuff like this:
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/oslo.privsep

Seriously, what shall I put as a long description for the package? Shall
I read the code to guess?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)