On January 25th, I will finalize the agenda for the Kolla midcycle based upon
voting in the midcycle agenda document.  Feel free to vote, even if your not a
core reviewer, on any particular topic (either vote +1, or +0).  A +0 vote will
be helpful when I craft the agenda to show me that you did review the agenda
item, and just decided that topic wasn't as high priority as the other topics.

The document where voting should happen can be found here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kolla-mitaka-midcycle

Thanks
-steve