On 27/01/16 11:02 -0800, Su Zhang wrote:

Hello everyone,

I created another BP for Newton release regarding glance community image
visibility based on Louis Taylor's original BP. I will continue working on
feature. Before I upload our implementation, it will be wonderful if anyone
in glance community can review and approve the BP. It can be found at
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/271019/

Hey Su,

Thanks a lot for your proposal. The team will review.

Meanwhile, allow me to ask you to avoid sending reviews requests to this mailing
list. Each team reviews patches and specs based on their own schedule.

Thanks again,
Flavio

Look forward to receiving your reviews.

Thanks,