On Mon, Feb 01, 2016 at 10:56:14AM +0000, Sandeep Makhija wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been trying to fix a bug in horizon but I am a beginner in Django and
> couldn't get my way through this code.
>
> Could somebody please help me with it? Below given are the details of what I
> am looking for.

Since you did not describe, what you would like to change, it's a bit
hard to set you on track.

Looking at that image, I assume, you would like to change
the subnet workflow, which is defined in subnets/workflows.py

https://github.com/openstack/horizon/blob/master/openstack_dashboard/dashboards/project/networks/workflows.py#L457

Matthias
--
Matthias Runge <mru...@redhat.com>