On 02/03/2016 05:32 AM, Vega Cai wrote:
Hi all,

I did a test about the performance of port query in Tricircle yesterday.
The result is attached.

Three observations in the test result:
(1) Neutron client costs much more time than curl, the reason may be
neutron client needs to apply for a new token in each run.

Is "needs" a little strong there? When I have been doing things with Neutron CLI at least and needed to issue a lot of requests over a somewhat high latency path, I've used the likes of:

token=$(keystone token-get | awk '$2 == "id" {print$4}')
NEUTRON="neutron --os-token=$token --os-url=https://mutter

to avoid grabbing a token each time. Might that be possible with what you are testing?

rick jones