On Thu, 4 Feb 2016, gordon chung wrote:

my concern with #2 is, we will just end up going to thesaurus.com and
searching for alternate words that mean the same general thing and
this will be equally confusing. with the big tent, we essentially
agreed that duplication is possible, so no matter how granular we make
the scope, i'm not sure there's a way for any project to own a domain
anymore. it seems this question is better addressed by addressing how
the TC should handle big tent first?

It's just like you to cut straight to the crux of the biscuit.

I think this discussion is dancing around the edges of a referendum on
the "duplication" aspect of the big tent.

--
Chris Dent               (�s°□°)�s�喋擤ォ�            http://anticdent.org/