Hi guys,

Thank you for your help and the precious opportunity for me.

And congratulations Richard. :)

Thanks.

On 02/18/2016 12:31 AM, Dean Troyer wrote:
I would like to announce the addition of Richard Theis and Tang Chen to the OpenStackClient core team. They both have been contributing quality reviews and code for some time now, particularly in the areas of SDK integration and new Network commands.

Thank you Richard and Tang for your work and welcome to the core team.

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtro...@gmail.com <mailto:dtro...@gmail.com>