I've just tried to start using gertty, installed in a virtualenv using 'pip
install gertty' - which means I have version 1.3.1.

When I try to look at any Diff, though, I get a traceback ending with:

git.exc.GitCommandError: 'git diff --color=never -U 10000 [...]' returned with
exit code 128
stderr: 'fatal: ambiguous argument '10000': unknown revision or path not in the
working tree.
Use '--' to separate paths from revisions, like this:
'

Any recommendations for getting past this? I think it's to do with git-diff not
liking the space between -U and 10000.

Thanks,
      Neil