A GET request from the os-virtual-interfaces API returns a 500 today if neutron is the networking backend.

It would be more accurate to return a 501, but do we need a microversion for that?

I intend on implementing the method for the neutronv2 API in nova [1] but it will require a microversion and until then, I was thinking it should return a 501 rather than a 500 but don't want to go through the paperwork if that requires a microversion.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/288965/

Matt Riedemann