Snipping a lot, because I'm particularly interested in one comment...

> I agree that many developers (especially developers of those groups new to
> the big tent) seem to think that they need to be on the top level
> docs.openstack.org, without necessarily understanding that
> docs.openstack.org/developer is usually the more appropriate place, at
> least to begin with. This should probably be made more explicit both in the
> Infra Manual, plus anywhere that Foundation is discussing big tent
> inclusion.

We tell operators and users to look at the documentation on
docs.openstack.org because the documentation in /developer is aimed at
developers and often lacks polish. Now we're telling developers to put
operator/user documentation into /developer?