All,

I've decided to not run for Trove PTL for the upcoming Newton cycle.

I've enjoyed working with everyone in the Trove community. We've
accomplished many features over the last cycle. I am positive with the
roadmap we've talked about that Trove will continue to grow with the next
leadership. I would like to thank the community of Trove as well as the
rest of the OpenStack team for the opportunity to help and learn from
everyone.

I look forward to working with the new leadership and excited to see what
is in store for the future of Trove.

Thanks,
Craig Vyvial