On 3/16/2016 4:20 PM, Michael Still wrote:
I normally do this in one big batch, but haven't had a chance yet. I'll
do that later this week.

Michael

On 17 Mar 2016 7:50 AM, "Matt Riedemann" <mrie...@linux.vnet.ibm.com
<mailto:mrie...@linux.vnet.ibm.com>> wrote:

    Specs are proposed to the 'approved' subdirectory and when they are
    completely implemented in launchpad (the blueprint status is
    'Implemented'), we should move the spec from the 'approved'
    subdirectory to the 'implemented' subdirectory in the nova-specs repo.

    For example:

    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/248142/

    These are the mitaka series blueprints from launchpad:

    https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/mitaka

    If anyone is really daring they could go through and move all of the
    implemented ones in a single change.

    Matt Riedemann

Cool, thanks Michael.

Matt Riedemann