On Fri, 18 Mar 2016, Anita Kuno wrote:

On 03/16/2016 10:45 AM, Paul Belanger wrote:
I would like to see it added to openstack-infra so we can properly
manage it.

I agree with Paul here.

purpler (which includes the bot) is now packaged and on pypi:

   https://pypi.python.org/pypi/purpler

I tried to:

* package it in a way that ought to make it relatively straightforward
  to run in a variety of environments
* remove my little hacks that I put it in "just to get it working"

It doesn't have good tests, but has been running for a while,
reasonably well.

To that end I have added an item on next week's infra meeting agenda
about IRC Bots with the aim of discussing this, as this isnot the only
bot folks seem to want to run.
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/InfraTeamMeeting#Agenda_for_next_meeting

I've put this on my calendar so will attend. I'll also hang out in
#openstack-infra so if anybody wants to discuss it ping me there.

--
Chris Dent               (�s°□°)�s�喋擤ォ�            http://anticdent.org/