Hey fuelers,

We’re getting ready for Mitaka SCF in all things Fuel and plugins are currently
a somewhat grey area. So I’d like to discuss which plugins should have
stable/mitaka branches.
We’re currently testing 3 plugins as a part of Swarm testing suite, so at least
these 3 look like hard candidates for branching:
 - fuel-plugin-detach-database
 - fuel-plugin-detach-keystone
 - fuel-plugin-detach-rabbitmq
But the list of fuel plugins is huge and many of those plugins were developed
by core fuel developers, so I’d like to gather more opinions from plugin
developers, fuel developers and fuel QA folks.
--
Igor Belikov
Fuel CI Engineer