Hi all,

During today's oslo meeting[1] there was not (has not been) as many projects in attendance as I (and I'm sure others) would like.

So I just wanted to send this out to try to gather more oslo liasons since I know there exists more projects with more folks than attended that meeting.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/CrossProjectLiaisons

It'd be great to have more engagement (on both sides) and getting more folks to show up to the weekly oslo meeting (or even show up every other week would be great to) as it helps the oslo folks plan features, find out what's broken (and ...) and be proactive (instead of being reactive).

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Oslo_Team_Meeting

If timing is an issue, please do let me know and we can try to work through a different arrangement.

Shout-out for this completed ;)

Thanks folks,

Josh