Hi wangzhh,

You can use python-muranoclient in order to download bundle from
apps.openstack.org and then use it somewhere else for the import:

murano bundle-save app-servers

you can find more about this option in corresponding spec [0].

Generally local bundle is not different from the remote one, you can
take a look at the same bundle [1] internals. If you will download
this file and then will try to execute:

murano bundle-import ./app-servers.bundle

murano will try to find all mentioned packages in the local folder
before going to apps.openstack.org.