Hi all:
    We are condering add a fucntion rollback_snapshot when we use backup. In
the end user's scenario. If a vm fails, we hope that we can use snapshot to to
recovery the volume's data.
    Beacuse it can quickly recovery our vm. But if we use the remote data to
recovery. We will spend more time.
    But i'm not sure if the data was recoveried from the backend. whether the
host need to rescan the volumes? At the same time. If a volume have been
extended, whether it can be roolback?

   I want to know whether the topic have been discussed or have other
recommendations to us?

   Thanks