+1

On 29/03/16 17:07, Steven Dake (stdake) wrote:
Hey folks,

Consider this proposal a +1 in favor of Vikram joining the core reviewer
team.  His reviews are outstanding.  If he doesn’t have anything useful
to add to a review, he doesn't pile on the review with more –1s which
are slightly disheartening to people.  Vikram has started a trend
amongst the core reviewers of actually diagnosing gate failures in
peoples patches as opposed to saying gate failed please fix.  He does
this diagnosis in nearly every review I see, and if he is stumped  he
says so.  His 30 days review stats place him in pole position and his 90
day review stats place him in second position.  Of critical notice is
that Vikram is ever-present on IRC which in my professional experience
is the #1 indicator of how well a core reviewer will perform long term.
   Besides IRC and review requirements, we also have code requirements
for core reviewers.  Vikram has implemented only 10 patches so far, butI
feel he could amp this up if he had feature work to do.  At the moment
we are in a holding pattern on master development because we need to fix
Mitaka bugs.  That said Vikram is actively working on diagnosing root
causes of people's bugs in the IRC channel pretty much 12-18 hours a day
so we can ship Mitaka in a working bug-free state.

Our core team consists of 11 people.  Vikram requires at minimum 6 +1
votes, with no veto –2 votes within a 7 day voting window to end on
April 7th.  If there is a veto vote prior to April 7th I will close
voting.  If there is a unanimous vote prior to April 7th, I will make
appropriate changes in gerrit.

Regards
-steve

[1] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/kolla-group/30