We're going to have a day of just cleaning out the launchpad bugs for Nova on Monday 4/18.

This isn't a bug squashing day where people are proposing patches and the core team is reviewing them.

This is purely about cleaning the garbage out of launchpad.

Markus Zoeller has a nice dashboard we can use. I'd like to specifically focus on trimming these two tabs:

1. Inconsistent: http://45.55.105.55:8082/bugs-dashboard.html#tabInconsistent (142 bugs today)

2. Stale Incomplete: http://45.55.105.55:8082/bugs-dashboard.html#tabIncompleteStale (59 bugs today)

A lot of these are probably duplicates by now, or fixed, or just invalid and we should close them out. That's what we'll focus on.

I'd really like to see solid participation from the core team given the core team should know a lot of what's already fixed or invalid, and being part of the core team is more than just reviewing code, it's also making sure our bug backlog is reasonably sane.

Matt Riedemann