basically, you need to inherit the base class and impl the get_samples
interface, then registry it in setup.cfg.

see an example in kilo: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/145819/  this
patch adds some new meters polling by compute agent

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 3:29 PM, Murali Krishna <krish.murali...@hotmail.com