On 11/04/16 22:19, Steven Hardy wrote:
On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 05:54:11AM -0400, John Trowbridge wrote:
Hola OOOers,

It came up in the meeting last week that we could benefit from a CI
subteam with its own meeting, since CI is taking up a lot of the main
meeting time.

I like this idea, and think we should do something similar for the other
informal subteams (tripleoclient, UI), and also add a new subteam for
tripleo-quickstart (and maybe one for releases?).
+1, from the meeting and other recent discussions it sounds like defining
some sub-teams would be helpful, let's try to enumerate those discussed:

- tripleo-ci
- API (Mistral based API which is landing in tripleo-common atm)
- Tripleo-UI
- os-net-config
- python-tripleoclient
- tripleo-quickstart
Can I suggest a sub-team for os-collect-config/os-refresh-config/os-apply-config? I ask since these tools also make up the default heat agent, and there is nothing in them which is TripleO specific.