Hi Bryan,

You can see neutron driver's action with 'openstack congress datasource actions show' command. It shows all execution method supported by neutronclient.

btw, the prefix of reaction policy rule is datasource *name*. If you initialize openstack like devstack, the datasource name for neutron is not neutron but neutronv2.

best regard,
Masahito