Steve Baker wrote:
All of the TripleO design summit sessions are on Thursday afternoon in
slots which clash with Heat sessions. Heat is a core component of
TripleO and as a contributor to both projects I was rather hoping to
attend as many of both sessions as possible - I don't think I'm alone in
this desire.

Is it possible that some horse trading could take place to reduce the
clashes? Maybe TripleO sessions could move to Wednesday morning?

Sadly that scheduling requirement was not communicated by Heat or TripleO PTLs when I asked for scheduling needs back in February. It was not raised either when the layout was publicly proposed three weeks ago.

It's a bit late to make changes now, as people built their schedules out and any change is likely to disrupt someone else.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)