Cathy Zhang <cathy.h.zh...@huawei.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

We have room 400 at 3:10pm on Thursday available for discussion of the two topics. Another option is to use the common room with roundtables in "Salon C" during Monday or Wednesday lunch time.

Room 400 at 3:10pm is a closed room while the Salon C is a big open room which can host 500 people.

I am Ok with either option. Let me know if anyone has a strong preference.

On Monday, I have two talks to do. First one is 2:50-3:30pm, second one is 4:40-5:20pm. But lunch time should probably be fine if it leaves time for the actual lunch...

Thursday at 3:10pm also works for me.

Ihar