Thanks for organising Rico! See you when you get there.

- ZB

On 22/04/16 20:01, Rico Lin wrote:
Let's settle down on with

A meet up on Monday night 7:00pm
At continentalclub
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fcontinentalclub.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGirvAgZuZhxVEzHb7bFZU_fShJQw>
address : 1315 S Congress Ave
Austin, TX 78704 http://continentalclub.com
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fcontinentalclub.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGirvAgZuZhxVEzHb7bFZU_fShJQw>
And
Friday morning 10:00 venue:TBD

Is the time and venue find with everyone?

Everyone are welcome :)
Feel free to let me know if you're coming, just for easy pre-booking
purpose:)

On Apr 22, 2016 12:13 AM, "Zane Bitter" <zbit...@redhat.com