Hi,

I would like to propose adding Shinobu Kinjo to the Tricircle core reviewer
team.

Shinobu has been a highly valuable reviewer to Tricircle for the past few
months. His contribution covers each patch submitted, document, etherpad
discussion, and always give valueable, meaningful and helpful comment. His
review data could be found from http://stackalytics.com/ (but unfortuantely
something wrong in stackalytics temporary, tricircle is missing in the project
lists)

I believe Shinobu will be a great addition to the Tricircle team.

Please response with +1/-1. Thank you!

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang ( joehuang )