Hi Chaoyi,

I didn't consider Ronghui's environment which I have no idea about.

> That's why Zhiyuan proposed hacking way to do it.

Considering such a limited situation, I understood this solution is
for particular situation which is not usual for cascaded stack
environment.
Is it same of what you are implying in your message?

I would like to avoid any misunderstanding between members as much as possible.

Cheers,
Shinobu

Email:
shin...@linux.com