On 2016-05-06 13:38:43 -0500 (-0500), Brant Knudson wrote:
> python-ldap and ldappool are in keystone's setup.cfg:
> http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/keystone/tree/setup.cfg#n24

Yep, that script will miss things like optional dependencies
declared in setup.cfg or things installed directly from setup.py.
Also I'm pretty sure it predates our python-version-specific entries
so it may not be parsing those entirely correctly. Plugging
potential cruft into http://codesearch.openstack.org/ might help
rule out some possibilities. When I started trying to clean this up
a while back (2014 maybe?) I noticed at least a few where `git blame
global-requirements.txt` led me back to commit messages mentioning
corresponding changes to consuming projects which were still in
review (some for many months) or had been abandoned.
--
Jeremy Stanley