Hi,

I submitted a simple CR (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/312786) and
"gate-barbican-python27" is failing and I think it's caused by something else
upstream. These are the issues that I see in the console log

FAIL:
barbican.tests.queue.test_keystone_listener.WhenUsingMessageServer.test_keystone_notification_pool_size_used
FAIL:
barbican.tests.queue.test_keystone_listener.WhenUsingMessageServer.test_should_start
FAIL:
barbican.tests.queue.test_keystone_listener.WhenUsingMessageServer.test_should_stop
FAIL:
barbican.tests.queue.test_keystone_listener.WhenUsingMessageServer.test_should_wait

ERROR: InvocationError:
'/home/jenkins/workspace/gate-barbican-python27/.tox/py27/bin/python setup.py
testr --coverage --testr-args='
ERROR:   py27: commands failed

More details at ->
http://logs.openstack.org/86/312786/2/check/gate-barbican-python27/833bcc2/console.html#_2016-05-10_20_29_16_472