Hi all,

This is a continued discussion from the last team meeting. For recap, 'labels'
is a property in baymodel and is used by users to input additional key-pair
pairs to configure the bay. In the last team meeting, we discussed what is the
best way to document 'labels'. In general, I heard three options:

1.       Place the documentation in Magnum CLI as help text (as Wangqun
proposed [1][2]).

2.       Place the documentation in Magnum server and expose them via the REST
API. Then, have the CLI to load help text of individual properties from Magnum
server.

3.       Place the documentation in a documentation server (like
developer.openstack.org/...), and add the doc link to the CLI help text.
For option #1, I think an advantage is that it is close to end-users, thus
providing a better user experience. In contrast, Tom Cammann pointed out a
disadvantage that the CLI help text might be easier to become out of date. For
option #2, it should work but incurs a lot of extra work. For option #3, the
disadvantage is the user experience (since user need to click the link to see
the documents) but it makes us easier to maintain. I am thinking if it is
possible to have a combination of #1 and #3. Thoughts?

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/307631/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/307642/

Best regards,
Hongbin