Hi,

My concern is that using option 1 is acceptable or not (because it’s not
implemented yet.)
So, first step, I’ll implement bp:bay-with-no-floating-ips
<https://blueprints.launchpad.net/magnum/+spec/bay-with-no-floating-ips> using
option 1,
and option2 or 3 will be implemented later if supporting older versions are
needed. right?

(Sorry, I remember Tom was working for supporing jinja2, but I didn’t know
current status about it.

Thanks
- OTSUKA, Yuanying