From: Cathy Zhang [mailto:cathy.h.zh...@huawei.com]
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 4:02 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>; Armando M <arma...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Neutron] support of NSH in networking-SFC

Hi Uri,

Current networking-sfc API allows the user to specify the data path SFC
encapsulation mechanism and NSH could be one of the encapsulation options.
But since OVS release has not supported the NSH yet, we have to wait until  NSH
is added into OVS and then start to support the NSH encapsulation mechanism in
the data path.

AFAIK, it is the position of Neutron to have any OVS related new features
developed inside the OVS community.

Thanks,
Cathy