+1 thanks for all the work Mauricio

On 17/05/16 20:00, Steven Dake (stdake) wrote:
Hello core reviewers,

I am proposing Mauricio (mlima on irc) for the core review team.  He has
done a fantastic job reviewing appearing in the middle of the pack for
90 days [1] and appearing as #2 in 45 days [2].  His IRC participation
is also fantastic and does a good job on technical work including
implementing Manila from zero experience :) as well as code cleanup all
over the code base and documentation.  Consider my proposal a +1 vote.

I will leave voting open for 1 week until May 24th.  Please vote +1
(approve), or –2 (veto), or abstain.  I will close voting early if there
is a veto vote, or a unanimous vote is reached.

Thanks,
-steve

[1] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/kolla/90
[2] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/kolla/45