I just wanted to give a heads-up to everyone that a bug in Ryu 4.2 which was
just recently pushed to pypi seems to causing issues in the python34 jobs in
neutron-dynamic-routing.  This issue will likely also cause problems for
backports to stable/mitaka in the main neutron repository. I have filed
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1583011 to track the issue.  The short
version of the problem is that an incompatibility with python 3 was briefly
introduced. Note that master in the neutron repository is probably not affected
as we have spun out the BGP code that exercises the portions of Ryu affected by
the python 3 incompatibility. Please also note that a fix for the issue merged
in Ryu several hours ago.

-Ryan