Le 21/05/2016 à 05:58, Morgan Fainberg a écrit :
We've gone through all of our test cases and all of our code base. At
this point Keystone is no longer skipping any of the tests (which do
tend to test the entire request stack) and we are properly gating on
being Python3.4 compatible.

By the way, *all* openstack projects now have a *voting* Python 3 check job!
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Python3#OpenStack_applications_.28tc-approved.29

At least, the Python 3 support cannot regress ;-)

It's now time to work on functional tests and integration tests!

Victor