Hi Shake,

Kolla is mainly used for containerzing OpenStack components. But before
that, Kolla needs installer to do node discovery as well as OS
provisioning. So there should be a installer at the first place which then
calls into Kolla or alternative s such as packstack to deploy OpenStack.

I agree with you that sometimes we do need the installer to run in the
context of a container, but it mainly because we want to save a dedicated
jump server.