On 6/8/2016 12:05 PM, Alexandre Levine wrote:
Hi Matt,

According to the state of this review:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/317689/ the works aren't going to be
done in this cycle.

Do you think it'd be possible for our driver to cut in now?

Feodor participated in reviewing and helped as much as possible with
current efforts and if needed we can spare even more resources to help
with the refactoring in the next cycle.

Best regards,

  Alex Levine

Alex,

Unfortunately the spec for the scaleio image backend wasn't approved before the non-priority spec approval freeze so it's going to have to wait for Ocata.

I realize this is frustrating. We do already have 85 approved blueprints for Newton though including the libvirt imagebackend refactor which the scaleio change is going to be dependent on, so I still urge helping out with that in any way possible to move it along and make sure that dependency gets completed in Newton.

Matt Riedemann