From: Matt Riedemann [mailto:mrie...@linux.vnet.ibm.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2016 9:08 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: [openstack-dev] [nova] Let me know if you have an approved spec but
unapproved blueprint

I've come across several changes up for review that are tied to Newton
blueprints which have specs approved but the blueprints in launchpad are not
yet approved.

If you have a spec that was approved for Newton but your blueprint in launchpad
isn't approved yet, please ping me (mriedem) in IRC or reply to this thread to
get it approved and tracked for the Newton release.
It's important (at least to me) that we have an accurate representation of how
much work we're trying to get done this release, especially with non-priority
feature freeze coming up in three weeks.

Matt Riedemann