On 2016-06-17 01:48:08 +0200 (+0200), Thomas Goirand wrote:
> What will be the faith of jenkins job builder then? It is already used
> by lots of people, including some Debian folks. Will it be maintained?

Jenkins Job Builder is very actively maintained by contributors and
reviewers from many organizations beyond OpenStack, and will
continue to have a happy home hosted within our infrastructure for
as long as its caretakers would like.

Note that with the current Zuul implementation, even though the
OpenStack upstream CI is not using Jenkins any longer, we're still
using JJB as a library within Zuul because we need to be able to
parse our current massive set of job configurations. Also, Zuul 2.x
continues to support using Jenkins as a worker (it just now also
supports using its own Ansible-based launcher too).
--
Jeremy Stanley