Excerpts from Steven Hardy's message of 2016-06-09 15:03:51 +0100:
> Also, while reviewing the core group[2] I noticed the following members who
> are no longer active and should probably be removed:
>
> - Radomir Dopieralski
> - Martyn Taylor
> - Clint Byrum
>
> I know Clint is still involved with DiB (which has a separate core group),
> but he's indicated he's no longer going to be directly involved in other
> tripleo development, and AFAIK neither Martyn or Radomir are actively
> involved in TripleO reviews - thanks to them all for their contribution,
> we'll gladly add you back in the future should you wish to return :)

Indeed, I'd like to remain involved with diskimage-builder, but the rest
of TripleO isn't in my focus anymore.

If I need to step up diskimage-builder reviews let me know. But I'd hope
the simplest course of action would be to just move me over to the
diskimage builder core group.