[echoing what I just said on the openstack-operators ML since they just
announced an Ops Midcycle in NYC also on the 25th and 26th]

Hi Folks,

FYI for those that may not be aware, that’s also the week of OpenStack East.
OpenStack East runs August 23-24 also in New York City at the Playstation
Theater.  If you’re coming to town for the Trove Ocata Midcycle, you may want
to make a week of it.  Earlybird pricing for OpenStack East is still available
but prices increase tomorrow:

http://www.openstackeast.com/

At Your Service,

Mark T. Voelker
(wearer of many hats, one of which is OpenStack East steering committee member)