Greetings,

Just wanted to let folks know we're bringing up two 3rd party gates for
TripleO CI atm.

1. The first gate will be for upgrading from mitaka -> newton/master
2. The second gate will be for running TripleO CI on RHEL 7.2

We're working out the logging for #2.  ATM we're going to try and store the
logs on an openshift gear as we don't have a public file server available.
If anyone has a public server where we can store logs and would like to
help, please let us know.

If you have any questions please let us know.

Thanks