Dear all,

I have the pleasure to introduce you to Monasca analytics, a seamless extension
of Monanas that enables sharing of infrastructure analytic  recipes across the
community.

Some of you are probably already familiar with it after we, in a
"well-orchestrated marketing campaign", pushed 200 commits in one go, making
Mr. Jenkins very upset.

The time has come to get you back some of your time and speed up complex and
tedious error finding tasks that can be partially automated and shared in the
community to make our lives a bit easier.

We are super excited about being part of the OpenStack community.

In the meantime, please feel free to have a look and start contributing :) or
asking questions!!

https://github.com/openstack/monasca-analytics

Best regards,

Monasca-analytics team