I am happy to announce that we have released version 2.0.2 of the Infoblox IPAM
driver for OpenStack. This driver uses the pluggable IPAM framework delivered
in Neutron's Liberty release, enabling the use of Infoblox for allocating
subnets and IP addresses, and automatically creating DNS zones and records in
Infoblox.

The driver is compatible with both Liberty and Mitaka.

This version contains important bug fixes and some feature enhancements and is
recommended for all users.

More information and the code may be found at the networking-infoblox Launchpad
page [1], or PyPi [2]. Bugs may also be reported on the same page.

[1] https://launchpad.net/networking-infoblox
[2] https://pypi.python.org/pypi/networking-infoblox

We are continuing to develop this driver to offer additional functionality, so
please do provide any feedback you may have.

Thank you,

John