On 08/04/2016 02:42 AM, Tuan Luong wrote:
Hi Chris,

Yes we used qcow image. However I still have something not clear. What I know
is that:

- disk_available_least = free_disk - disk_over_commit
- disk_over_commit = int(virt_size) - physical_disk_size

Before launching:
- free_disk = 1025
- disk_available_least = 1016

If we use the normal flavor with 600Gb disk and no ephemeral., the result is
good with both above value subtract 600Gb.
If we use the flavor without disk but 600Gb ephemeral, the result of
disk_available_least = -184.

Just a thought...did you clear out the _base directory between tests? Or is there maybe an extra backing file sitting there consuming space?

Chris